Wednesday, July 15, 2009

All 10

Look at all 10 of my grandkids dressed in their easter clothes that Karen bought for each of them. It was fun trying to get this picture because the majority of the pictures either 1 or more were crying, trying to get up, or making funny faces. Boy do I love these kids though. So happy they all came to visit this summer.

*Disclaimer alert: This is Amy acting as my dad. I was sick of my feeder saying it's been like a year since their last post. I can't help the fact that my parents are incompetent :). Plus I knew they wanted the world to see how cute their grandkids are.

4 comments:

Erica said...

It is about time! Maybe this is what we need to do all the time for you guys! Take turns pretending to be dad. Although it is sad that you don't do it Dad because you are so funny and love blogging that is waste not to! I would love to see you get back into this whole thing because you and Mom do so much together and we all want to see. Love you!

Atherly Family said...

I totally agree! Dad is funny, they do so much, dad LOVES taking pictures! If that's not a recipe for a good blog than I don't know what is! Just do it dad!

Anonymous said...

That grandson on the far left is a real looker! Actually they all are. What a miracle to have them all together; they came from far and near. Maybe your next post will be from Hawaii. Aloha--oy!
Peggy

Carrie said...

Yay for Amy! Good idea to switch it up. I agree - he has pictures and fun and loves blogging...might as well add his own funniness for us to read!
Love those kids!